1. GENERAL INFORMATION
Stroller AB, a company incorporated under the laws of Sweden, with registration number 559106-0909 having its registered address at Upplandsgatan 84, 113 44 Stockholm, Sweden (“Stroller”, “we” or “us”), provides a mobile application that enables you to follow your pregnancy week by week (“Application”).
Your integrity is important for us. In accordance with the Swedish Personal Data Act (1998:204), which implements the EU directive 95/46/EC, and the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation no. 2016/679) we are responsible for the processing of data as ‘controller’. “Personal Data” means information that directly or indirectly can identify a living individual.
2. PROCESSED DATA
We will process the following Personal Data when you sign up and use the Application:
- First and last name;
- email address;
- information about your pregnancy (such as expected due date and gender of the child);
- information about your use of the Application;
- technical data, including your IP address, unique device ID, network and device performance, language and identifying information and operating system.
In addition to the Personal Data above, and depending on your preferences, settings and activities when you use the Application the following additional Personal Data may also be processed:
- Facebook user-ID;
- information about your pregnancy (gender, name/nickname);
- information about your child (birth date, birth time, birth weight, birth length, gender, name, photo);
- your connection with another user of Preggers (partner, friend or family);
Please note that we are unable to provide you with the Application unless you provide us with the Personal Data above.
3. PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
We will process your Personal Data in principle for the following purposes:
- to send you alerts or messages by email or otherwise, including to provide you with marketing of our and our related parties’ products and services;
- to improve and develop the Application or new services and products and to analyse your use of the Application;
4. LEGAL GROUND
We will process Personal Data based on the following legal ground(s):
1. Consent. By agreeing to receive offers and marketing materials, and by providing us with information about your health you consent to:
2. Fulfilment of contract.
5. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
We will also share your email, as an encrypted string, with Facebook in order to generate targeted marketing audiences on Facebook's ad platform.
Some recipients that will receive the Personal Data are located outside the EU/EEA in countries that do not have appropriate safeguards for Personal Data. We have taken appropriate safeguards for the data transfers as set forth in the table below. You can contact us for further information regarding these.
Receiver / Country / Security measures
- MailChimp / USA / Standard Contractual Clauses
- Google / USA / Standard Contractual Clauses
- Sentry / USA / Standard Contractual Clauses
- Facebook / USA / Standard Contractual Clauses
- Algolia / USA / Standard Contractual Clauses
- Vimeo / USA / Standard Contractual Clauses
- Amplitude / USA / Standard Contractual Clauses
- AppsFlyer / USA / Standard Contractual Clauses
- Apple / USA / Standard Contractual Clauses
- Huawei / China / Standard Contractual Clauses
6. RESPONDING TO LEGAL REQUESTS AND PREVENTING HARM
We may access, preserve and share your Personal Data in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or a subpoena or the like), or when necessary to detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity, to protect ourselves, you and other users, including as part of investigations.
We store your Personal Data as long as you continue to use the Application in order to provide you with the Application. We will not store your Personal Data if you do not longer want to use the Application unless we have a legal obligation to store your Personal Data.
The services in the Application are not directed to persons under the age of 18. We do not deliberately collect Personal Data concerning persons under the age of 18 (the “Child”). If you are a parent or guardian of a Child and you become aware of that the Child has provided Personal Data to Stroller without your consent, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to exercise your right to access, rectification, erasure, limiting of processing and objection rights.
9. YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to request a confirmation from us regarding whether we are processing your Personal Data. If we process your Personal Data, you have the right to request access and further information concerning the processing of your Personal Data.
You have the right to obtain a copy, free of charge, of the Personal Data that we process relating to you. For any additional copies requested by you, we may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs.
You have the right to request that we correct any incorrect Personal Data related to you and you have the right to a completion of any incomplete Personal Data. You may request, if applicable, to get your Personal Data erased. If applicable, you have the right to request restriction of the processing of your Personal Data.
In some cases you have the right to data portability, which means that you have the right to receive the Personal Data that is related to you and that you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You have the right to transfer such data to another data controllers without us stopping you from this.
10. CONTACT INFORMATION
To exercise your rights above, or if you have any questions regarding our processing of your Personal Data or transferring methods in respect of EU-law, please contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) Patric Palmefjord at the following address: email@example.com. In order to ensure a swift response, please give us your full name and, if applicable, your address, your user name and your email address used when registering. Note that you should sign the request to receive information of the processing of your Personal Data yourself.
If you have any complaints regarding our processing of your Personal Data, you may file a complaint to the competent data protection authority. You can find out more about the local data protection authorities under the following link: https://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.